Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Guys you've got it a little easier!

Ok sorry guys. I hate to blog this BUT......
As if crohn's isn't bad enough. With stomach cramps and bathroom issues. Us ladies have to deal with PMS too. One thing that I am definitely finding is that 1x a month my stomach cramps and diarrhea get alot worse and then I started connecting the dots. I feel like I am about to have another flare up and then I look at the calender. Sometimes it can be so bad that I contemplate the ER or another dreaded doctor visit.
Not that most of you GUYS care about this. But, I do find it interesting that it effects me as much as it does. So maybe the ladies would find it interesting.
All of that to say.....
Eve should have kept her apple to herself and my life would be much better.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I definately know where you're coming from. I have the dreaded week too!